Advisory Manager, Application and Emerging Technology (Multiple Positions)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
Location: Dallas, Texas
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Computer Science: Computer Applications
Computer Science: Information Systems
Engineering and Technology: Computer
Internal Number: TX3084
Advisory Manager, Application and Emerging Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Dallas, TX. Support clients with design strategies to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology, investment and drive business results and innovation. Assist clients in solving their complex business issues from strategy to execution by aligning their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. Advise clients in identifying and prioritizing emerging technologies. Supervise and coach professional teams.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor, progressive, related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Projects involving the use of Oracle, MS SQL server, DB2, or JDBC;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge across multiple IT application platforms, such as ASP.Net, C Sharp, J2EE, and/or Java;
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Outlining business strategies, related tactics and objectives for measurement;
- Working on the planning and estimation process; and,
- Completing projects involving the delivery of mobile and web applications, including supporting off-shore application delivery.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code TX3084, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.