Director, DevOps Engineer, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Tampa, FL. Work closely with the development teams to plan, deploy, and support multiple applications across working environments. Research, design and prototype new solutions to facilitate application growth. Improve productivity of technology processes and business processes by creating automated workflows for software development and operations. Work with automating workflows and identify process improvements.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, plus 7 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, employer will accept a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Managing and analyzing existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies;
- Working with databases, including database design, creation, manipulation and query;
- Documenting systems & networks, refining requirements and self-identify solutions;
- Configuring continuous integration within a development environment using tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Git and/or Nexus; and
- Automating repetitive development, operations and deployment tasks.
Travel required up to 60%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code FL3355, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.