Computer Science: Computer Applications, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Senior Manager, Applications Technology (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Washington, DC. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, and ESBs. Advise on the software development life-cycle. Help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with the integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Identify new service opportunities. Train, coach, and supervise team members in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 6 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related field, plus 4 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Interacting with end-users, stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze define and document business and functional requirements for complex projects;
- Working across the full software development life cycle, including contributing to Applications Strategy and Integration engagements in a consulting services organization and Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Transformation and IT Systems Implementation;
- Creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations;
- Providing oversight of all technical issues for assigned work streams or projects; and
- Developing project strategies to solve complex technical and enhance applications and tools.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code DC2884, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: DC2884
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
The Computer Society Jobs site is the go-to destination for job seekers, employers, and recruiters for openings in both industry and academia in the field of computer science and engineering. You will find a robust list of jobs and talent for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles. You will also find careers in specialized disciplines like information technology, software engineering, information systems, computer systems, programming, computer design, security and encryption, networking and communications, hardware, data structures, and more! Find a job here as a cybersecurity and privacy manager, business intelligence analyst, applications developer, consultant, programmer, or cloud technology specialist.