Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Data and Analytics Technology(Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York NY. Assist clients with developing a strategic and sustainable approach in harnessing the value of their financial data. Help clients develop cost effective technology solutions that focus on delivering relevant, intelligence to understand operations and manage critical risks. Support models within the Financial Services sector, including: the banking industry or government regulatory positions. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks. Identify new service opportunities. Coach staff and provide feedback in a timely manner.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Consulting in the financial crime space and working in a regulatory environment;
- Utilizing at least one of the following: Microsoft Excel, SQL, SAS, R, Python, Ruby, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire and Tableau to analyze data sets;
- Utilizing AML systems such as data mapping & profiling, system tuning and/or optimization;
- Helping to provide end-to-end implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), sanctions systems, and platforms;
- Leveraging one of the following RPA tools such as: Automation Anywhere, Pega, UiPath; and
- Analyzing complex financial services data for large data sets and quantitative analyses.
Travel required up to 80%.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY2834, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: NY2834
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
The Computer Society Jobs site is the go-to destination for job seekers, employers, and recruiters for openings in both industry and academia in the field of computer science and engineering. You will find a robust list of jobs and talent for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles. You will also find careers in specialized disciplines like information technology, software engineering, information systems, computer systems, programming, computer design, security and encryption, networking and communications, hardware, data structures, and more! Find a job here as a cybersecurity and privacy manager, business intelligence analyst, applications developer, consultant, programmer, or cloud technology specialist.