Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Advisory Manager, Application Development & Integration(Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, Atlanta, GA. Provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development & Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, and Business Process Management. Help clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. Work with various types of technologies and software frameworks including Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs. Advise on the software development life-cycle, and help architect and develop specific applications for clients. Assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience. In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have a Guidewire functional certification in Policy Center, Billing Center and/or Claim Center.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Designing, developing, modifying and deploying software, including object-oriented programming concepts by using design standards and best practices;
- Planning, designing, developing, modifying, testing, debugging, and maintaining GOSU language application code within Guidewire Policy Center, Billing Center and/or Claim Center;
- Assisting in GOSU code reviews, code cleanups and perform sprint demos;
- Working with Product Model Designer, and Rating Engine on Policy Center;
- Configuring operational and administration related parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes regions, and activity patterns;
- Resolving issues identified during testing in regards to the configuration requirements; and
- Performing minor and major Guidewire software upgrades.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code GA2355, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
Internal Number: GA2355
About PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC
The Computer Society Jobs site is the go-to destination for job seekers, employers, and recruiters for openings in both industry and academia in the field of computer science and engineering. You will find a robust list of jobs and talent for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles. You will also find careers in specialized disciplines like information technology, software engineering, information systems, computer systems, programming, computer design, security and encryption, networking and communications, hardware, data structures, and more! Find a job here as a cybersecurity and privacy manager, business intelligence analyst, applications developer, consultant, programmer, or cloud technology specialist.
The IEEE Computer Society is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers, and computing professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT), American Physical Society (APS Physics), AVS Science and Technology, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.