Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Assurance Manager, Financial Services Solutions (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopersLLP, Boston, MA. Work with clients to understand how to manage the requirements of numerous regulations, and implement effective plans to restructure businesses to meet changing regulations on an ongoing basis. Provide accounting advice relating to financial instruments, structured products, and real estate. Assist clients with understanding the tax implications of various assets classes. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise and understand business needs and common industry issues facing clients. Evaluating system performance and detailed understanding of threading pattern. Building software solutions designed for audit practitioners to enhance the overall quality and engagement efficiencies within a global professional services consulting partnership.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelors progressive related work experience; OR a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Administration, or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of the experience with each of the following:
- Experience with Programming and design across the Microsoft stack: C#, .NET4/4.5, WWF, WCF, ADO.NET, SQL,EF, LINQ, Xml, Unity, and/or Prism;
- Designing business process flows, sequence diagrams, and class diagrams (OOD, OOP, AOP) through the use of AppFabric, 3rd party control suites, report writing, mobile applications, and other related tools, methods, or solutions;
- Designing N-tier solutions with practical knowledge of SOA and SaaS/Cloud architecture concepts and design principles;
- Performing data validation, relational data modelling, data mining, and/or master data; and
- Use of visualization products and technologies, including at least one of the following: Monarch Modeler, Datapump/Automater, OLAP Solutions, Visual Studio 2010 and above, and/or Team Foundation Serve.
Travel up to 20% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code MA2182, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.
The Computer Society Jobs site is the go-to destination for job seekers, employers, and recruiters for openings in both industry and academia in the field of computer science and engineering. You will find a robust list of jobs and talent for the latest assistant, associate, and full professor roles. You will also find careers in specialized disciplines like information technology, software engineering, information systems, computer systems, programming, computer design, security and encryption, networking and communications, hardware, data structures, and more! Find a job here as a cybersecurity and privacy manager, business intelligence analyst, applications developer, consultant, programmer, or cloud technology specialist.
The IEEE Computer Society is a partner in the AIP Career Network, a collection of online job sites for scientists, engineers, and computing professionals. Other partners include Physics Today, the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM), American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT), American Physical Society (APS Physics), AVS Science and Technology, and the Society of Physics Students (SPS) and Sigma Pi Sigma.