Computer Science: Information Systems, Computer Science: Information Technology, Engineering and Technology: Computer
4 Year Degree
Assurance Manager, Data Engineering, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Denver, CO. Develop capabilities leveraging the latest in Open Source technologies to automate and accelerate client engagements. Incorporating the latest in machine learning, Big Data, NoSQL, cutting edge development languages, and advanced data processing techniques to include structured and unstructured information in a loosely coupled ecosystem. Work in teams with Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Product Managers to drive Innovation and Technical solutions. Design and build out data models, codification of business rules, mapping of data sources to the data models (structured and unstructured), engineering of scalable ETL pipelines, development of data quality solutions, and continuous evaluation of technologies.
Establish and maintain client relationships. Identify new service opportunities and take the opportunities through the sales cycle. Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's Degree or foreign equivalent in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Utilizing data wrangling, ETL, data modelling, and business rules codification (e.g. analytics/transformations written in Python/R or similar business rules engines/languages);
- Using data mapping, data flows and governance processes around data management;
- Assessing and reviewing code using object oriented design, implementation, and maturation;
- Creating design documentation to develop data warehouses, data lakes, and business systems;
- Using data integration tools (including Talend, SnapLogic, Informatica) and data warehousing / data lake tools; and
- Building and maintaining database models and associated SQL.
Travel up to 40% required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code CO1985, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.